Radio City Live

12 Mar 2006

I voted for Swarathma and Phenom today evening, and these two were the most-voted bands today :-)

I totally digged the Kannada song that Swarathma played.

Comments

Ravishankar says:

Hi swaroop,

Even i am hooked to radio city live featuring the local bands. Swarathma were simply amazing. There were so many other bands who performed really well. I came to know much about music and also a strange instrument Dijaridoo(i guess the spelling is right)

Thanks to radio city for providing a platform to recognize the talents of our local bands :)

-Ravi

Swaroop C H, The Dreamer » Truly Formulasia says:

[...] I had won 2 passes to the Radio City Live concert because I had voted for 2 bands which made it to the RCL concert but too bad, I couldn’t use it myself, because I’m off to Malaysia tonight to watch the Formula 1 race in the Sepang circuit.     [...]

Rohit Jayakaran says:

Nice to see Swarathma fans on the Internet. I personally really believe that they will make it big. When they first came to my studio for an audition, I instantly knew I had a winning team with me. Glad to see that Bangalore loves to hear its very own bands.

Regards,
Rohit Jayakaran
Radio City 91FM Bangalore.

Shashi Kumar says:

Nice Programe cunducted by Radio City on weekend I love that progamme

Thomas Jacob says:

Hi rohit,
I'm a keralite and I'm a pianist (even though i play more on my keyboard) .. does radiocity encourage soloists too? I'd love to be on this show.. I have some compositions (western classical, mostly). thanks.
-thomas.

Rohit Jayakaran says:

Hey Thomas,

Could you please call me as soon as possible. my number is 22121971. If I am not in the office tell them it is urgent and leave a message with your number.

Rohit Jayakaran

Shashi Kumar says:

Hey rohit I thought you just only see the message you also replying wah kamaal hai if you can means please call me in your programe my number is 9886203143 can you?

Sudhish says:

Is there a radio city feed, so I can listen it over Winamp or Media Player?

SATIN says:

I hv been looksing if radiocity feed avbl on the net, plz it doesnt seem to be there for any radio from India Infact

Shailesh Mishra says:

Can anyone gimme the radio city email id? I need it ASAP to submit pics for the Digital photography contest ending today!!
I have been on google since morning trying to find it somewhere. Doesn't Radio City have their home page?

@Shailesh : Have you tried bangalore@myradiocity.com?

SHASHI KUMAR says:

Why you guys playing english songs too much now a days?

Shailesh Mishra says:

@swaroop: Thanx dude.. I was actually hoping you to be online and respond to my query! Stay tuned buddy..

SHASHI KUMAR says:

Hey can you post all the radio city RJ's photos to me my ID is shashi_s14@yahoo.com plz