Have you seen Bangalore like this

11 Mar 2006

bangalore 1 bangalore 2 bangalore 3 bangalore 4 bangalore 5 bangalore 6 bangalore 7 bangalore 8 bangalore 8 bangalore 9 bangalore 10 bangalore 11 bangalore 12 bangalore 12 Chinnaswamy Stadium bangalore 13

Comments

Manish Jethani says:

So don't tell me you took a helicopter ride. Really?

Pradeep says:

somethings (the tall shadows for one) tells me that this was taken from top of a very tall building ;)

yash cp says:

Isnt the location from where Swaroop shot the photos obvious from his photo set name ( Utility Building ) ? :) Cool,they look great. It will be interesting to see how much of the greenery will still be there in the next few years.

@Manish : LOL. Pradeep and Yash have already answered it for you :-)

Jeyavel says:

Green and Blue are 2 colors I associate most with Bangalore, thanks for some evidence! Nice pics.
Do you thing the autos would look better with green or blue tops? rather than the traditional yellow(4th row left column)

suganth says:

i cant tel in words to say its amazing

tweets says:

awww my blore looks cho cute!!

prashanth says:

its really good to see bangalore like this -- good job

raj says:

Hi,

Man, that is nice photos are excellent.

But deep down i feel pity that my/our bangalore is going down the drains.

Traffic, Pollution, disappearing tanks and trees............

Guys is there any ideas where we can make bangalore look more beautiful like the photos that Swaroop took........

raj

Prince says:

Great Pics Swaroop....but lets face the reality...B'lore is no more this beautiful. You need to give some reality ...the traffic jams on M.G.Rd / Airport Rd etc. Gone are the days when B'lore was a pensioner's paradise...its now a pensioner's nightmare. Overall great pics and well taken.

K.N.Krishnaswamy says:

Excellent papers. I have been seeing the pictures of bangalore from my home in Dallas-Texas, I feel happy to see the pictures of home city.

tweets says:

hehe...ok boss krishnaswamy....now we all know u live in texas...lol..some ppl sound real funny

Kavi says:

Hi,

WOW...nice pics ... !!!!
I am very happy to see our bangalore looks so beautiful.

Forget its beautiful or not in reality, it has lots of nice and friendly people than any other city in our country.

Bangalore is the only city which nearly match with international cities.It has Rich cosmopolitan culture which is the passion in the comming days.

Ashok Adamale says:

Hi

Its excellent photos to feel good about Bangalore city. It shows that still greenery exists between buildings. Good effort

Anand says:

Taken from Khanija Bhavan near race course road

sunil says:

hi

how r u my banglorians.
i am not happy with this city.but i am happy with my banglorian.we con't find these people anywhere in world.and also our poluted city is look so nice like heaven in the Earth.
i am very much fair with my city that we con't cross a traffic & people beautyful heart,well cleaned roads.

murali says:

Hi Swaroop,
I am happy to see my city on this way

metikurke says:

looks good. the misery hidden beneath the beauty is unseen.

Savitha says:

I am proud to be from this place but when you go on a bike wipe your face after a ride with a white towlette you will know what I am taking about.

Manjhunath says:

Hey can you pass the photos to me..... @ manjhu.123@gmail.com....