Podcast Awards

22 Jul 2005

PodcastAwards is a neat site to find good podcasts.

Maybe I'll vote for CoverVille.

I'm also downloading some podcasts that play podsafe Jazz music.

It's funny how podcasting is such a great brand word that is helping Apple even though it isn't specific to iPods. After all, you can just play the mp3s on your computer.

Comments

Nitin says:

You have any ideas of starting to Podcast ?

Gavri Fernandez says:

It's iTunes that is helping Apple. The effect of podcasting on iPod sales is probably negligible.
But I may be wrong cause I'm not really "in the scene" :)

Gavri Fernandez says:

But I may be wrong cause I'm not really "in the scene" :)

Ankit Malik says:

Where are the Indian podcasts??? BRing them on, someone please!!!

Pradeep Kishore Gowda says:

whats a podsafe podcast. as in - """I’m also downloading some podcasts that play podsafe Jazz music."""

Roshan says:

Podsafe = podcasts without copyright issues?

@Nitin: LOL! I think I'm much too lazy to do that.

@Gavri: Think 'marketing'. Podcasting is the rage now and it's going only one way and that is up. The pod in podcasting makes iPod more 'cool'.

@Ankit: Define 'Indian podcasts'.

@PKG, @Roshan: Podsafe == music which is authorized by the bands to be freely shareable and/or legally safe to be played in podcasts. Also see the [Podsafe Music Network](http://music.podshow.com/) and [How to find podsafe music](http://www.ipodarmy.com/2005/06/how-to-find-podsafe-music/).

Rams says:

My favourite techie podcast site is itconversations.com - On which other site can you find podcasts of Steve McConnell, Paul Graham, Adam Bosworth etc. Besides you have shows syndicated from other sites.

Thanks Rams. Subscribed!

Raj and Aman says:

Our podcast 'The Raj and Aman Radio Show' is about South Asians in the mainstream. www.geocities.com/surifilmco

Kondumb says:

i have subscribe to a Podcast by Indian called indicast. I think the site is theindicast.com. its fun to listen. It reminds me of home.

Are there any other indian podcasts? or podcasts by indians?

Abhishek says:

Kondumb,
Nice to know that you like to listen to us!

Abhishek