Mysore Moments

21 Apr 2005

Two weeks ago (Apr 9-10), I had been to Mysore with family.. I was going through the pictures and many of them have come out really well.

I just had to note some of the memorable moments:

![9387789][Small][photo]

![9402595][Small][photo]

![9403512][Small][photo]

![9403709][Small][photo]

![9387363][Small][photo]

![9404130][Small][photo]

There are a total of 158 photos from my Mysore trip :D

Please feel free to leave a comment on which photos you liked the most.

Comments

Dilip says:

Nice Photos !! Why dont you start another Blog for Photos ? if that doesn't distract your job.

pradeep says:

thats why we have the flickr! integrated into the blog right?

A picture says thousand words :)

@Dilip : One blog is already too many! ;-) ... besides, I ain't that good a photographer, all I do is point and click (reminds me of something else I do for a living as well...)

@Pradeep : Yep, you're absolutely right. The [Flickr-Photos](http://dork.beneficentmisanthrope.net/wordpress-plugins/flickr-photos/) plugin has made it amazingly and incredibly easy to integrate Flickr as well. Thanks to the open Flickr API.

Technicalities apart, this post has more than ten thousand beautiful words :lol:

Bharat Shetty says:

Ah Mysore the place to where I belong. Sweet place forever. For a Mysorean making transition to Bangalore is real hard !

Btw website rocks ...awesome content !

Bharat: Yeah, I can understand, though Mysore is no longer the quiet serene place I remember. Ever since the entry of Infosys into Mysore, it is becoming another Bangalore... or shall we say Mysore is getting Bangalored! :lol:

Btw, thanks for the compliment :)

Kunal says:

Hey macha kewl snaps looks like lifes rockin in india. Keep it up!!

Roopa says:

Cool snaps !!!!!!! reminds me of my childhood .......